Recently while watching Blizzard Jonas, I was surprised not only by the amount of accumulating snow, but the avalanche of pompoms on almost every hat I saw bobbing along behind the snow drifts. They are fun and very easy to make to top off that cozy hat so it’s time to make a few.
How to Decorate with Pompoms
- On a hat
- Ends of a scarf
- Hang one on a purse or tote
- Create a string of pompoms to make a garland
- Attach to a keyring for keys you’ll never lose
- On a cabinet in place of a tassel
- Fun alternative to a bow when wrapping packages
- Attach to a length of i-cord and hang over a door or auto rear view mirror
Want to make some pompoms? Of course you do! Watch this how to make pompoms video.