Perfect knitting project for all skill levels. This light as air blanket is soft, cuddly and perfectly sized for everyday use. It features easy care, machine washable Aalta Cloud yarn.
This easy to knit blanket is knitted diagonally. You'll start at one corner and begin increasing to center. Then work to the opposite corner by decreasing.
Skill Level: Easy!
Completed Blanket Measures: approximately 24" square
Gauge: 8 stitches to 4" in Garter Stitch
You will need:
- 4 balls Aalta Cloud Yarn, shown in color #114
- Size US 15 circular needle (to accommodate large number of stitches)
- Cast on 4 stitches
- Knit 2 rows.
- Begin Increase Rows as follows: Knit 2, yarn over, knit all remaining stitches across. Work rows this way until you have 64 stitches on the needle.
- Now begin Decrease Rows as follows: Knit 1, knit2together, yarn over, knit2together, knit all remaining stitches across. Work all rows this way until 5 stitches remain on the needle.
- Next row: Knit 1, knit2together, knit 2.
- Knit 1 row.
- Bind off and weave in yarn ends.