Knit an easy and relaxing wide ribbed cowl. Using one skein of hand dyed self-striping Crazy Zauberball yarn, you'll love the drape and feel of this luxurious and colorful fiber. It's long enough to wear long and loose or doubled around the neck.
Completed Cowl Measures: 8" wide x 54" circumference, after blocking
You will need:
- 1 ball Schoppel Crazy Zauberball Yarn, shown in color #2136
- Size US 5 circular 24-29" needle
- Stitch marker
Sea Glass Cowl Pattern
- Cast on 252 stitches, place marker and join to knit in round being careful not to twist stitches
- Every round: *Knit 6 stitches, purl 6 stitches. Repeat from * around.
- When only 5 yards of yarn remain, bind off loosely in established pattern and weave in yarn ends.
- Block lightly. Blocking makes a big difference on this project!