Ambiente Cowl Free Knitting Pattern
One ball of Ambiente yarn is all you need to fall in love with this fiber! It's bouncy, soft, and self striping. The hardest part of knitting this cowl will be choosing a color! The cowl is knitted in the round with ribbed edges to keep it from rolling.
Skill Level: Easy!
Completed Cowl Measures: 6" high x 20" circumference
You will need:
- 1 ball Schoppel Ambiente Yarn, shown in 2205
- Size US 6 circular 16" needle
- Stitch marker
- Tapestry needle
- Cast on 104 stitches, place marker and join in round being careful not to twist stitches.
- Rounds 1-3: *K2, p2. Repeat from * around.
- Knit all stitches until panel measures 5.5" from the beginning.
- Last 3 rounds: *K2, p2. Repeat from * around.
- Bind off and weave in yarn ends.