One skein project! Knitted in the round, this easy to knit cowl uses self striping Amplify yarn. You'll knit a tube and then join the ends to create a cowl.
Completed Cowl Measures: 8" wide x 30" circumference
You will need:
- 1 skein Universal Amplify Yarn, shown in color #903 Polo Shirt
- Size US 13 circular 16" needle
- Stitch marker
- Finishing needle
- Cast on 40 stitches. Join in the round being careful not to twist stitches and place marker
- Knit all rounds.
- Work until only a few yards of yarn remains. Bind off and sew ends together. Block lightly.
- Note: More advanced knitters may want to do a provisional cast-on for a seamless join.