Knit a sweet sweater for girls! This multidirectional knit cardigan has a button closure, long sleeves, and v neckline. The bodice and sleeves are in one piece from cuff to cuff. Then you'll pick up stitches and knit the swing body. Finish it off with a pretty picot crochet edge. This project features self-patterning Zauberball Starke 6 yarn - it's a 2 skein knitting project!
Girls Sizes: 2T (4T, 6)
- Chest (circumference): 21 (23.25, 25.5)"
- Length (from neck to hem): 12.75 (14.5, 15.25)"
- Sleeve Length (from shoulder): 9.5 (10.5, 11.5)"
You will need:
- 2 (2, 2) hanks Schoppel Zauberball Starke 6 Yarn
- Size US 6 circular 24" needle
- Size US 6 double pointed needles
- Size F crochet hook
- Stitch holders
- Tapestry needle
- DOWNLOAD Girl's Swing Jacket Free Knitting Pattern
- 22 sts and 34 rows = 4" in Stockinette Stitch
- 22 sts and 40 rows = 4" in Garter Stitch