Four years ago Shelly McIntyre of Joplin, MO took a knitting class on a whim. Find out how it's changed her life. Not only does it give her knitting time with her cat, Lilly, she has so much yarn she even uses it as a centerpiece on her dining room table! We chat with Shelly about how knitting has become an integral part of her day and how it's built many friendships. She also shares favorite knitting wisdom and projects.
Shelly's Favorite Knitting Projects
- Kelly van Niekirk Baby Vertebrae Sweater Knitting Pattern
- Melanie Berg Falls of Foyers Shawl Knitting Pattern
- Heather Walpole Mint Chocolate Chip Cowl Knitting Pattern using Ewe Ewe Wooly Worsted Yarn
- Janina Kallio Winter Starlight Shawl Knitting Pattern
Shelly's Knitting Wisdom
- Be passionate about the pattern, yarn, and needles you choose to work with.
- Knit with friends;
- Knitting is a hobby - enjoy it!
If you would like to be a guest on the show, click here to learn more.
Do you have questions for Peggy? Post them below. What other questions would you like me to ask knitters on the podcast?