Add shimmer and stripes to your Summer knitting with Classic Elite Santorini Yarn
Why I Like Santorini Yarn
I'm fond of self-striping cottons for spring and summer. They are fun to knit and make cheerful little cardigans, scarfs and socks. Construct the fiber as a ribbon yarn in a worsted weight and I'm happy. Throw in a little shiny viscose ribbon and I'm even happier. Take a look below and you'll see what I mean.
Hand and Drape
This is another skin soft yarn with good drape but Satorini won't be overly fluid or floppy. Expect the color runs to be medium in length, but that doesn't mean they can't dramatic.
- Fiber Content: 58% Viscose, 42% Cotton
- Yarn Weight: 50 gram ball
- Yardage/Ball: approx. 125 yards
- Gauge: 5 sts per inch on US 7 needles, worsted weight
- Care: Hand wash cold, dry flat
So there you have it. Classic Elite Santorini is another really good yarn for poolside or lazy day knitting!
- Donna, Your Friendly Knitting Doctor