Knitters Pride 16” Special Interchangeable Needle Set is an ndispensable knitters tool for hats, cowls, small projects, baby garments, and swatching.
This is my great find for the day. I don’t know why I didn’t spy this Knitters Pride set before, so of course I have take it apart and see if it is as special as I think it is!
Knitting Jackpot! Here's why:
What's included in the Special 16" Interchangeable Needle Set
- Size US 4 Tips - Aquamarine
- Size US 5 Tips - Orange Lily
- Size US 6 Tips - Fuchsia Fan
- Size US 7 Tips - Grey Onyx
- Size US 8 Tips - Cherry Blossom
- Size US 9 Tips - Misty Green
- Size US 10 Tips - Candy Pink
- Fabric Case with see through Vinyl
- 2 Cords (to make 16" needles)
- 1 set of size markers
- 4 End caps
- 2 Cord keys
What I Love Most About this Needle Set (and why you need it!)
- Multi-colored wooden tips polished and waxed as you come to expect from Knitters Pride make it easy to find the needle size you need.
- Stitches glide and don’t stick on these needles but they aren't so slippery that you don't have control.
- Unique 3.5” tips are just the right size for a 16” needle/cable configuration. If you’ve ever worked a 16” with a long tip you know it’s awkward and not all that much fun.
- Ideal addition to your tool kit if you’ve formed the good habit of swatching. I swatch almost everything, so this could be my swatching set.
- Pretty black damask zippered fabric case with a clear vinyl front. It’s sturdy, well made and compact so it’s easy to slip in your on-the go bag.
Take a closer look and see what you think: Knitter's Pride Special 16" Interchangeable Needle Set