Bigger Brighter Woolies and Blends
The results are in and now's the time to share the Top 10 yarns we all wanted on our sticks! Our internal knitting clock is telling us that prime time knitting weather is almost here and we are opting for thicker fibers. Not quite the 100% chunky wools of winter, but wools with a little cotton content and blends to keep them light. Colorful self-striping yarns were in the line-up too.
Let's take a look and see if your favorite made the cut!
Top 10 Yarns of September 2015
- Manos Silk Blend Yarn
- Plymouth Woolcotte Self Patterning Yarn
- Ewe Ewe Wooly Worsted Yarn
- Plymouth Diversity Sock Yarn
- Plymouth Dreambaby DK Paintpot Yarn
- Universal Shades Big Time Yarn
- Hikoo Rub-a-dub Yarn
- Universal Classic Shades Frenzy Yarn
- Ewe Ewe Ewe So Sporty Yarn
- Manos Serena Yarn
- Donna, your friendly Knitting Doctor