Get Knitting with Feza Yarn
Get to Know Feza Yarn
Feza Yarn began in Turkey more than a half century ago. It quickly became the most recognized brand in that country. Fast forward to the new millennium, when the founder's grandson, Emre Koc decided to bring Feza to the United States in 2004. Since then, Feza has been providing knitters across the US and around the globe with luxury knitting yarns. Their fibers are always on the cutting edge with interesting blend and textures. Feza Yarn's most popular yarns include their Alp Collection of color and textured changing fibers.
Feza Yarns at NobleKnits
We offer a fabulous assortment of Feza Yarns to spark your creativity. Most of these yarns have free patterns available, too! Check out our selection of Feza Yarns.
Feza Novelty Yarns
- Feza 3N Yarn - super bulky! Create a scarf in less than 5 minutes, no needles required
- Feza Bogeta Yarn - super bulky, great for arm knitting, color changing yarn
- Feza Candy Yarn - chunky weight with felted bobbles, wool blend
- Feza Chanel Yarn - glitzy yarn that knits up lacy, great for shawls
- Feza Nico Yarn - lace weight yarn with a color contrasting haze
- Feza Tokyo Yarn - lacy yarn with thick and thin texture, perfect for shawls
- Feza Viva Glitz Yarn - hand dyed dk weight yarn with a hint of metallic glitz
- Feza Alp Light Yarn - DK weight
- Feza Alp Premier Yarn - the original Alp yarn, worsted weight
- Feza Alp Oriental Yarn - super bulky weight, includes hand made tassel
- Feza Alp Natural Yarn - worsted weight, all natural fibers
Discount Yarn from Feza - fabulous sale prices on these luxury yarns!