The Zoom Loom is a fun new tool for fiber lovers! Based on the "pin loom," our friends have redesigned an old favorite to create this portable, comfortable, and easy to use little loom. It allows you to create woven squares that measure approximately 3" (depending on the yarn thickness).
After weaving just a few minutes, you'll have a finished square. Turn them into shawls, scarves, cowls, throws, even placemats and coasters - so many possibilities from combining these little squares. Use all one yarn for your project or use up your stash and create a one of a kind work of art!
Zoom Loom Featured Projects:
- Zig Zag Scarf Free Zoom Loom Weaving Pattern - using 1 skein Knit One Crochet Too Cria Lace Yarn or lace weight yarn
- Pincushion Squares Free Zoom Loom Weaving Pattern - stash buster project!
- Infinity Scarf Free Zoom Loom Weaving Pattern - using Wisdom Poems Sock Yarn or sock weight yarn
- Citrus Squared Shawl Free Zoom Loom Weaving Pattern - using 410 yards Rhichard Devrieze Peppino Merino Sock Yarn or sock weight yarn
- Dolly Free Zoom Loom Weaving Pattern - using worsted or dk weight yarn
- Arrow Slippers Free Zoom Loom Weaving Pattern - using Liberty Wool Print Yarn or light worsted yarn
|The Zoom Loom|