Announcing Ewe Ewe Penpal Hat Knit Along!
Knit a gift to give just in time for Valentine's Day! Beginning Thursday, February 6th, join the Penpal Hat knit along to learn a fun knitted lace stitch hat. We'll also be sharing some great knitting tips and tricks. You can choose between the beanie hat and a slouchy hat version.What supplies do I need?
- 2 skeins Ewe Ewe Yarns Wooly Worsted yarn (use code: PenpalKAL for 20% OFF)
- Ewe Ewe Penpal Hat knitting pattern (use code: PenpalKAL for 20% OFF)
- US 6 circular 16" needle
- US 8 circular 16" needle
- US 8 double-pointed needles
- Stitch marker
Use code: PenpalKAL for 20% OFF your Ewe Ewe Wooly Worsted Yarn and Penpal Hat Pattern at NobleKnits.com!
The Penpal Hat KAL, hosted by Meaghan from the Unapologetic Knitter, starts on Thursday, February 6, 2014 and runs for three sessions. Here are the dates and topics for each section of the KAL:
- Thursday 2/6: Day 1 - Casting on, joining in the round and working an increase round.
- Tuesday 2/11: Working the lace stitch and weaving in yarn ends.
- Thursday 2/13: Decreasing stitches and working on double-pointed needles.