Christmas Stocking Knit Along!
Let's knit Christmas Stockings - together!
We've partnered with our friends at
- they are hosting a Stuff it Stocking Knit Along! Read below for all of the knit along details and supply list.
The knit along
will begin on Tuesday, December, 3, 2013 and run for two and a half weeks. You can make the Stuff It Stocking even if you've never knit a sock/stocking before! This top-down sock knitting pattern has a few extra techniques, too. If you're a more experienced knitter maybe you'll learn something new or maybe you just want to knit along.
What will I need?
How do I follow along?
What will I learn?
Each topic will be posted on the Ewe Ewe blog. Here are the dates and topics for each section of the KAL:
- Tuesday 12/3:Day 1 Post - Casting on, knitting in the round, working the hem at the top.
- Thursday 12/5:Day 2 Post - Knitting the body of the sock and carrying colors while striping.
- Tuesday 12/10:Day 3 Post - Making the heel flap, turning the heel, knitting the instep.
- Thursday 12/12: Decreasing for the toe and Kitchener Stitch.
- Tuesday 12/17: Hang loop i-cord, finishing and blocking. Santa's coming!
Join the fun and happy knitting!