Knitters Go Organic!
What is organic yarn?
Organic yarns are created from all natural fibers that have been grown or raised organically. Organic fibers include cotton,wool, and bamboo, and others.
These eco-friendly fibers are created without use of man-made chemicals such as pesticides, chemical fertilizers, and herbicides.
Fibers from animals must be raised under organic standards and fed only organic feed.
Organic yarns are often left undyed allowing their natural state or using non-toxic organic dyes.
Available organic offerings at NobleKnits include:
- Swan's Island Natural Colors Organic Merino Worsted Yarn
- O-Wool 2-Ply Organic Merino Yarn
- The Fibre Company Organik Yarn
- Blue Sky Alpacas Skinny Organic Cotton Yarn
- Spud and Chloe Sweater Yarn
See our entire collection of Organic Yarns