June Recap: Top 10 Yarns!
The Knitting Trend: Color changing yarn was a key player this month with Ty-Dy Cotton yarn from Knit One Crochet Too. Freia Fibers Ombre Fingering also made the list with its unique hand dyed color changes. Yarns that work up fast into a one-skein scarf or quick-knit project continue to be a strong favorite such as the Starbella & Starbella Stripes yarns and Rozetti's Chiffon Ribbon Ruffle yarn. Cuddly baby yarn made the list this month from Rozetti yarns, their Soft 'n Plush Baby yarn was a surprise hit with knitters. Let's not forget about the sophisticated knitter's kettle dyed favorites: Manos Lace and Manos Serena yarns. And last, but by no means least, Maharani Silk, a lovely handspun luxury fiber from Knit Collage rounded out the list proving knitters love a rich fiber with a hint of glitz.
June Recap: Top 10 Yarns
- Knit One Crochet Too Ty-Dy Cotton Yarn
- Premer Starbella Stripes Yarn
- Manos del Uruguay Lace Yarn
- Premier Starbella Neon Yarn
- Manos del Uruguay Serena Yarn
- Feza Alp Virgin Yarn
- Rozetti Chiffon Ribbon Ruffle Yarn
- Rozetti Soft 'n Plush Baby Yarn
- Freia Fibers Ombre Fingering Yarn
- Knit Collage Maharani Silk Yarn