If you are anything like me, you usually have several projects going at once.
I tend to have a few larger projects (or more complex) that require my attention, but they are not always ideal for grab and go knitting. I always have other quick projects nearby next to my bed, in the living room, at my computer, in my purse, and in the car. Those are projects that I want to be able to knit fast, not think about and just enjoy the yarn and the fiber. I think having several smaller projects going at once keeps my creative juices flowing and provides a constant reminder of why I love knitting - the fiber!
All of these free knitting patterns are perfect for that on-the-go type knitting! They are easy to knit and provide you the opportunity to knit a luxury fiber with a little bit of yarn. The pattern is free so you can spend your money on what you really love...yarn! So grab the free patterns below and don't forget to buy the yarn - shipping is on us!*
Top 10 Free Knitting Patterns - Recap May 2013
- Ewe Ewe Scarf Free Knitting Pattern using 3-skeins Ewe Ewe Wooly Worsted Yarn
- Manos Fino Infinity Scarf Free Knitting Pattern featuring 1-skein Manos Fino Yarn
- Be Sweet Boucle Scarf Free Knitting Pattern using 1-skein Be Sweet Mohair Boucle Yarn
- Wrapture Triangle Shawl Free Knitting Pattern using 1-skein Feza Alp Virgin Yarn
- Hadley's Infinity Scarf Free Knitting Pattern using 1-skein Knit Collage Gypsy Garden Yarn
- Swan's Island Olivia Cowl Free Knitting Pattern using 1-skein Swan's Island Natural Colors Merino Worsted Yarn
- Ewe Ewe Au Revoir Cowl Free Knitting Pattern using 2-skeins Ewe Ewe Wooly Worsted Yarn
- Maharani Shawl Free Knitting Pattern featuring 1-skein Knit Collage Maharani Silk Yarn
- Be Sweet Lacey Shawl Free Knitting Pattern using 3-skeins Be Sweet Medium Brushed Mohair Yarn
- The Fibre Company Edgewood Shawl Free Knitting Pattern featuring 4-skeins The Fibre Company Terra Yarn