Knitting Help is Here!
The Knitting Doctor is In!
Stuck on a stitch? Confused about pattern directions? Need someone to explain a knitting term or technique?
Ask our in-house knitting expert, Donna Pelzar!
Who is Donna Pelzar?
Donna (aka the Knitting Doctor) is the face behindThe New Street Knitter. She teaches knitting instruction for all skill levels in her studio and loves to focus on techniques and interesting stitch patterns. She recently expanded into pattern design and we are thrilled to be able to offer her patterns at NobleKnits.
Reasons you may want to contact the Knitting Doctor
- I don't understand a knitting term
- I need help converting needle sizes from mm to US sizes
- I'm stuck on a knitting pattern and need it explained
- I'm not sure if this yarn will work with my pattern
- Did I purchase enough yarn?
- How do I knit in the round?
- I'm scared to try a new technique and just want to ask a few questions
- Whatever your question, Donna is a helpful friend who wants you to have knitting success!
How can I get in touch with the knitting doctor?
Click here to Ask the Knitting Doctor
Other ways to contact the Knitting Doctor
- Leave a comment on this post.
- Email me! Email the KnitDocDonna (at) NobleKnits (dot) com
- Call Toll Free - 1-866-865-6487, ext. #2 for the Knitting Doctor (Available Tues-Thurs 1-5pm EST)
- On Ravelry as KnitDocDonna