Shawls and wraps remain a favorite among knitters and that trend doesn't seem to be slowing down for Fall 2012. There are so many new wraps that are full of texture, lace, cables, and interesting stitch patterns.
The shawls run the gamut from simple stitches for beginners to intricate designs with charts and color changes.
Whatever you choose, you'll be on trend for this season's knitting.
Here's a rundown of our most popular shawl knitting (and crochet) patterns:
- Cosmpicpluto Simple Yet Effective Shawl knitting pattern using 1 skein Wisdom Poems Sock Yarn
- Baah Yarns Crocus Shawlette Knitting Pattern featuring Baah LaJolla Yarn
- Sassafras Lace Shawl Knitting Pattern featuring The Fibre Company Canopy Fingering Yarn
- Joji Designs Sunset Shawl Knitting Pattern using Ewe Ewe Wooly Worsted Yarn
- Irish Girlie Knits Dancette Shawl Knitting Pattern using Knit One Crochet Too Crock-O-Dye Yarn
- Carina Spencer Zuzu Shawl Knitting Pattern featuring SweetGeorgia Supermerino DK Yarn
- Dull Roar Doublish Shawlette Knitting Pattern using Knit One Crochet Too Crock-O-Dye Yarn
- Be Sweet Magic Shawl Knitting Pattern using Be Sweet Magic Ball Yarn
- The Brown Stitch Salt Marsh Wrap Knitting Pattern using Berroco Ultra Alpaca Yarn
- Francine Toukou Sage & Beige Crochet Shawl Pattern using Berroco Lago Yarn