Hate to block your knitting? Feel overwhelmed with the process? Don't have a good place to lay out a blocking project?
We've found this handy little tool to make your blocking woes go away. It's the Knitter's Block. Packed into a practical tote, the Knitter's Block is a blocking set that includes heat resistant interlocking tiles, t-pins, a pressing cloth, and a blocking instruction pamphlet.
Top 5 Reasons to Love the Knitter's Block
- The blocks come apart and all pack up into the tote bag making this kit portable and easy to store.
- The tiles don't absorb water (the way towels do), providing faster blocking time.
- Blocks are backed with waterproof EVA so it's perfect for using on any surface, moisture won't seep through.
- Since the blocks are movable, you'll be able to arrange them in a variety of ways to fit the project you are blocking.
- The blocks have a soft, lightly barbed pile allowing the fabric to grip knitting project without pilling or leaving fibers.