Crazy for Cowls: Our Top 10 Cowl Knitting Patterns
Confession time! I have an addiction...it's knitting cowls!
Why do I love to knit cowls?
- Cowls are quick knitting projects.
- They only require a few balls of yarn.
- Cowls are knitted in-the-round, so no seams to sew.
- They can be worn a variety of ways.
- There are so many cowl patterns that I have to knit!
Want to Knit a Cowl: Our Top 10 Cowl Knitting Patterns
- Grace Akhrem Tangled Branches Cowl Pattern
- Shibui Piega Braided Cowl Pattern
- Chic Knits Maximus Cowl Knitting Pattern
- Plymouth Taria Tweed Cowl Pattern
- Ewe Ewe Yarns Happy Cowl Knitting Pattern
- Be Sweet Extra Fine Cowl Pattern
- Fickle Knitter Cabled Cowl Knitting Pattern
- Imperial Stock Ranch Sumptuous Cowl Pattern
- Kalamazoo Knits Seafoam Cowl Knitting Pattern
- Knit and Tonic Dream Forever Scarf Pattern