Knitting Inspiration from TNNA
One of my favorite things to do after I return from TNNA (yarn show) is pull out all of the goodies I gathered;
bits of yarn, business cards, brochures, buttons, postcards, and order forms. I spread it all out on my bed, then put together an inspiration board. Not everything that will be arriving is posted on here, but it's a great way to get a feel of the upcoming season. It also keeps me excited all season long, because one look at that board reminds of all the good things to come!
What am I excited about this knitting season?
- Lots of yarns with metallic
- Even more self-ruffling yarns from Rozetti
- New yarn colors and pattern books from ShibuiKnits and Kauni
- New knitting patterns from Tot Toppers, Cocoknits, Cosmicpluto, WestKnits, Chic Knits, Grace Akrem, Heirloom Stitches, and Dolce Handknits
- Lots of new yarns and knitting patterns from Imperial Stock Ranch, Universal Yarn, Knit One Crochet Too, Helen Hamann, ArtYarns, Manos del Uruguay, Prism, KnitWhits, Fiesta Yarns, and Plymouth.
- Amazing ultra chunky yarns from Berroco and Ozark Handspun
- Washable Merino wool from Ewe Ewe Yarns - a great everyday yarn for fun knitting, fair isle, and striping
- New redesigned notions kit from the Knit Kit - the new kit will have a needle gauge and there is also a new Quilt Kit for sewers!
- Stunning silk scarves that are needle felting kits from Pagewood Farm...and this list is from companies we already carry!
New companies to look forward to this knitting season:
- Knitting Kits from Knit Outta the Box
- Knitting patterns from Crafty Diversions, Designs by Romi, Olga Jazzy, MLF Patterns, Leigh Radford, Fickle Knitter, Dull Roar, French Press Knits Patterns, Pam Powers, Woolly Wormhead, and Kalamazoo Knitting Patterns
- Chic yarns and childrens knitting patterns from MillaMia
- Amazing knitting supplies from Art in Sheep's Clothing, Yarn Bowls, Chic-a Bags (wait until you see these knitting bags!)
So, be sure you are signed up for our email newsletter so we can let you know as soon as these amazing yarns, knitting patterns and kits arrive!