|One Skein Project - Be Sweet's Magic Ball Cowl|
Here's a fun to knit cowl that uses only one ball of Be Sweet's Magic Ball yarn. It's a quick knit, one evening project.
by Erja Putkonen
You will need:
- Cast on 80 sts and join into round
- Work in stockinette (knit every round since we’re working in the round) but purl the parts of yarn that are ribbon for extra texture
- Work until 10 yards remain
- Bind off loosely
- Work single crochet around top and bottom of cowl
- Weave in all loose ends, block
Pattern courtesy of Be Sweet's Blog, Waggle Dancing.