My Favorite Easter Knitting Projects!
Happy Easter! That's me in the front of the picture rockin' those gold socks and, of course, my brand new white shoes. My mom, a master seamstress, spent countless hours sewing matching clothes for us...many of them unveiled on Easter. One year, Easter even fell on my birthday. It was my 9th birthday and my mom made an Easter Bunny birthday cake complete with white coconut frosting, gumdrop eyes, and red licorice whiskers! Great memories!
Today, I feverishly started knitting a stuffed animal for my daughter which I'm planning on presenting to her on Easter. That got me thinking, we have so many great knitting projects that make great gifts for holiday memories: stuffed toys, kids sweaters, cardigans, and wraps.
Listed below are some of my favorite quick knit projects for this happy Spring holiday.
- Ysolda Teague Sophie Bunny knit toy pattern
- Heirloom Stitches girl's Kitty cardigan pattern
- CocoKnits Petra ladies cardigan pattern
- Kollage Sugar Cane lace shawl pattern
- Knitting Matters Luffle scarf pattern
- Imagine Knits Beachcomber shawl with pockets pattern
- ShibuiKnits Wednesday girl's cardigan pattern
- Pick Up Sticks Blossom Dots felted bag pattern
- Ysolda Teague Briar Rose bolero pattern