Got Milk...Yarn? New Kollage Creamy Yarn is made from real Milk.
Why knit with milk?
- Milk yarn has a wonderful sheen and is comfortable to wear, just like silk
- It contains 18 health-friendly amino-acids
- It's durable and will hold up to wear
- Milk yarn contains natural protein so it feels soft and smoth on your skin
- The amino-acids also make milk yarn antibacterial and antifungal
- Milk yarn is moisture absorbing and will keep you cool on hot days
- Accepts dye beautifully, providing you with rich colorfast yarn
- Milk fiber has been deemed an international ecological textile
- Shop Kollage Creamy yarns
Kollage Sugar Cane Shawl knitting pattern
Kollage Checkerboard Swirls Shawl knitting pattern
Kollage Triangle Lace Shawl knitting pattern