Kudos for Kudo! Free One Ball Scarf Pattern
Kudos for Kudo!
Plymouth Kudo is a wonderful silk blend self-striping yarn. The color effects are beautiful and Kudo has a soft hand and knits up at a worsted weight. New from Plymouth is a Kudo Wavy Scarf Pattern. Give it a try - just one skein of Kudo! And find out why Kudo is one of our favorite yarns of the season!
Kudo Wavy Scarf - Free Knitting Pattern
- 1 hank Plymouth Kudo yarn
- Size US 7 or 8 needles
Completed Scarf Measures: Approx 8 x 60"
Gauge: 5 sts = 1" measured over st st.
- DSP (worked over 5 sts) = (K1, yo, k1, yo twice, k1, yo 3 times, k1, yo twice, k1, yo)
- Loosely cast on 26 sts.
- Row 1: Knit.
- Row 2: Knit.
- Row 3: DSP, k5, DSP, k5, DSP, k1.
- Row 4: Knit, dropping all yo's.
- Row 5: Knit.
- Row 6: Knit.
- Row 7: K5, DSP, k5, DSP, k6.
- Row 8: Knit, dropping all yo's.
- Repeat rows 1-8 until almost out of yarn. End with row 2 or 6.
- Bind off loosely. Weave in all ends.