Red, White & Blue!
Happy 4th of July!
Flex your Knitting Independence!
To celebrate, I've listed my Top 10 Red, White, and Blue yarns now 17.76% Off!
- Adriafil Duo Plus Color #84 - self-striping yarn, great for socks or baby!
- Farmhouse "I'm Allergic to Wool" Cotton yarn in Carolina Blue - chunky weight hand-dyed cotton
- Plymouth Kaos Collection Perplex Yarn in Winter White - multi textured, that changes as you knit
- Misti Alpaca's Suri Silk Handpaint in Blues in the Night - rich blend of silk and baby alpaca
- Plymouth Poppin Yarn in White - pom-poms explode all over this fun and fluffy yarn. Knit a one-ball scarf free pattern
- Sassy Skein Worsted Weight Cotton in Strawberry Daiquiri, Marina Blue, and Coconut - great for knitting kids clothes, colorfast and machine washable
- Plymouth Happy Choices Sock Yarn Panel - Nautical Stripes - arrives as a flat panel scarf and includes instructions to knit a pair of socks
- Rowan Cashsoft DK yarn in Poppy and Navy - so-soft blend with a touch of cashmere
- Manos del Uruguay Wool Clasica Yarn in Natural, Cherry, and Navy - kettle dyed yarn, great for felting
- Plymouth Happy Feet Sock yarn in Multi Blend and Red/Wine