Happy Earth Day, Knitters!
Happy Earth Day from all of us at NobleKnits.com!
Today, April 22nd is Earth Day! We knitters tend to be a very Eco-friendly, Earth loving bunch. Recycled yarns, organic yarns, patterns printed on recycled papers, and renewable resource bamboo knitting needles are just a few of the ways we help care for Mother Earth, all in the name of knitting. The rest of the world may just be catching on to the trend, but knitters have been living Eco-friendly for a long time! Think about it - knitting alone tends to be very Earth-friendly. No use of electricity, just a little elbow grease and lots of love goes into every hand knitted garment.
Earth-Friendly Yarns 20% off today:
- Himalaya Recycled Sari Silk Yarn
- Ecco Baby Camel Yarn
- Plymouth Earth Homestead Wool Yarn
- Plymouth Rainshadow Organic Alpaca Yarn
- Ecco Silk Boucle Yarn
- Plymouth Earth Organic Alpaca Ranch Yarn
- Plymouth Earth Mainland Organic Alpaca/Silk Yarn
- Ecco Silk Yarn
- Knit One, Crochet Too 2nd Time Recycled Cotton Yarn
Earth-friendly Knitting Patterns 20% off today:
- Oat Couture Knitting Patterns
- Plymouth Earthworks Pattern Book by Cornelia Tuttle Hamilton
- Plymouth Earth Men's Vest Pattern
- Baby Camel Swing Cardigan Pattern
- Plymouth Earth Men's Knit Pullover Pattern
- Plymouth Earth Rainshadow Wrap Sweater Pattern
- Ecco Baby Camel Cabled Neck Wrap
- Ecco Cashmere Lace Scarf Pattern
- Plymouth Earth Headband & Gloves Pattern
A renewable resource, Bamboo Knitting Needles, today 20% off: