As I was furiously knitting projects today to have completed in time for Christmas, "The 12 Days of Christmas" began to play on the radio. Perhaps it is the inspiration that comes when one is knitting; I had a vision....why not have our own 12 days of Christmas! Now, I know the 12 days are usually celebrated after Christmas, but if you need the same push to complete your projects that I do, hopefully this will serve as inspiration before the holidays.
For the 12 Days of Holiday Cheer Event, I'll be posting my favorite projects and ideas that you may want to knit up as a gift or give to your favorite knitter. I'll be posting some quick knits, kits, stocking stuffers, yarns, books and more over the next 12 days.
Today's Post is dedicated to patterns and projects that are completely holiday related. I want you to have as much knitting time as possible on these! The best part...all items mentioned TODAY are 15% OFF for ONE DAY ONLY!
My Favorite Holiday Projects
- Bully Woolies Felted Christmas Bells Knitting Kit
- Ann Norling Snowflake Christmas Stocking Pattern
- Bully Woolies Beaded Ball Christmas Ornaments Knitting Kit
- Plymouth Snowflake Child's Pullover Pattern
- Fiber Trends Felt Christmas Ornaments Pattern
- Plymouth Felted Christmas Sheep Stocking Pattern
- Plymouth Snowman & Snowflake Stocking Pattern
- Plymouth Galway Yarn ALL COLORS- This yarn is used in all of the patterns above!
Enjoy! 15% OFF on the items listed for ONE DAY ONLY - sale ends: 11:59 pm, Wednesday, December 10th, 2008.
Check back tomorrow and everyday for the next twelve days - new surprises every day!