I'm at the point of my holiday knitting where I need a nice gift, but it has to be fast & easy (no time for complicated projects right now). My sister-in-law loves the finer things so any ordinary yarn wouldn't do. With Judi & Co's Hand Dyed Dazzle Ribbon, I'm knitting up this quick triangle shawl for her. One ball of yarn, big needles, quick pattern - Just what I need!
On that note, I thought I'd share the pattern (one I pulled out of our own pattern library) and offer the yarn at 35% OFF!
Judi & Co Ribbon Yarn 35% OFF - One Day Only!
- Judi & Co Curly Ribbon Yarn with Black Edge
- Judi & Co 1/2" Wide Soft Drape Rayon Ribbon Yarn
- Judi & Co Luminesse Ribbon Yarn
- Judi & Co 1/2" Wide Dazzle Ribbon
- Judi & Co Rococo Ribbon Yarn
- Judi & Co 1/4" Dazzle Ribbon Yarn
- Judi & Co Curly Ribbon Yarn with White Edge
- Judi & Co 1/4" Rayon Ribbon Yarn
Free Triangle Scarf/Wrap Pattern
- Using size US 17 or 19 needles, Cast on 3 sts
- Knitting every row, increase one stitch at the BEGINNING of every row until there are 35 stitches on the needle.
- Now, increase at the BEGINNING and END of every row until there are only a few yards of yarn left on the ball.
- Bind off as LOOSE as possible. Weave in yarn ends.
- Gently steam to relax the stitches and make your scarf a bit larger.Enjoy!
Enjoy 35% OFF on the items listed for ONE DAY ONLY - sale ends: 11:59 pm, Sunday, December 14th, 2008.
Check back tomorrow and every day for the next twelve days - new surprises every day!