Election Day Fun!
After you vote at the polls, be sure to vote for our next knit along (make your choice in the upper right side of this page)! It's up to you to decide whether our next knit along will be: basic 3-needle socks, shadow knitting - peace scarf, or a baby's top down cardigan. The winning KAL will be announced on Wednesday, Nov. 5th.
A list of my favorite RED, WHITE, and BLUE yarns - 20% OFF Election Day Only!
- Be Sweet Mohair Boucle in Tomato and Midnight
- Plymouth Dreambaby Silly Spots in Blue or White
- Knit One, Crochet Too Linus in Birch
- Kaffe Fassett Colourscape for Rowan in Cherry or Frosty
- Nashua Handknits Julia by Kristin Nichols in Deep Blue Sea
- Knit One, Crochet Too Ty-Dy Socks yarn in Blueberry Field
- Manos Cotton Stria in Navy and Natural
- Misti Alpaca Suri Silk in Blues in the Night
- Plymouth Baby Alpaca Grande Paint Yarn in Multi Blues #8819
- Classic Elite Montera in Navy, Natural & Chianti Red
- Plymouth Encore Self-Striping Sock Yarn in Multi Blues #7518