A New Knit Along!
Cabled Bag Knit Along
Join us for an online knitting class without leaving your home! Our Cabled Tote Bag knit along project begins next Monday! You'll learn how to knit in the round, work on circular needles, a cable needle, attach the suede bottom & handles, and finish the bag with a fabric lining.
NO PREVIOUS CABLING EXPERIENCE NECESSARY!
Best of all, it's FREE!
Materials for Cabled Bag Knit Along (KAL)
- 4 balls: Plymouth Baby Alpaca Grande or Alpaca Grande Paint yarn
- 1 pair: suede tote handles, available in 8 colors
- 1 suede tote bottom, available in 8 colors
- Size US 10.5 circular 24" needle
- 1 cable needle
- Stitch markers
- Metal tapestry needle that will fit through holes in suede
- 1/2 yard, coordinating fabric for lining (optional)