Judi Ribbon Knitting Project - FREE PATTERN!
Pattern is FREE + yarn is on SALE
Just right for tv knitting! Knit this quick and easy scarf/wrap. Only one ball of Judi Ribbon!
If you noticed the scarf project (WIP) that was on Day 10 of the Celebration, here it is completed as a free pattern!
Here's what you'll need:
- 1 ball Judi & Co. Ribbon (about 100 yards) - get it before monday night on sale!
- Size US 15 or 17 needles
Triangle Scarf/Wrap - very easy project!
- Cast on 3 sts
- Knitting every row, increase one stitch at the BEGINNING of every row until there are 35 stitches on the needle.
- Now, increase at the BEGINNING and END of every row until there are only a few yards of yarn left on the ball.
- Bind off as LOOSE as possible. Weave in yarn ends.
- Gently steam to relax the stitches and make your scarf a bit larger.