10 for 10 Celebration - Day 5
Today's post is devoted to my favorite cardigans - some are sleeveless, some aren't. As you can see, I love knitting cute little sweaters that are somewhat quick to knit - so I can wear it this season. I also like the little sweaters that you can just throw on over a tee or tank; they add a little polish, hide a few figure flaws, and aren't too fussy.
BONUS...not only are the patterns 20% off today, but so is the yarn needed to make each project! Happy Friday!
My 10 Favorite Cardigan Projects
- Knit One, Crochet Too Yin Yang Bolero Project
- Manos del Uruguay Olde City Shrug
- Plymouth One Piece Vest
- Mission Falls Shore Cardigan
- Knit One Crochet Too Tulip Jacket
- Oat Couture Albion Vest
- Manos del Uruguay Opening Night Vest
- Mission Falls Fitz Cardigan
- Knit One, Crochet Too Charlie Vest
- Knitting Pure & Simple Neckdown Summer Cardigan
Don't forget...the blogs will keep coming this weekend, too! Enjoy.
20% OFF on the items listed for ONE DAY ONLY - sale ends: 11:59 pm, Friday, August 8th, 2008.