Today's post is dedicated to knitting scarves & shawls. I've made so many, I thought it equally important to list my favorite reasons why.
My 10 favorite reasons to knit a scarf or shawl
- They only require a ball or two of yarn.
- Knit up rather quickly.
- Unlike sweater there is no finishing or sewing required.
- Easy to try an interesting stitch pattern.
- No shaping required.
- Anyone can knit a scarf.
- A great way to use a fun or interesting textured yarn.
- Makes a great gift.
Yes...#10 is empty...for you to post why you love to knit scarves and shawls! Let us know!
The best part...all items mentioned TODAY are 20% OFF for ONE DAY ONLY!
10 Favorite Scarf & Shawl Projects
- Knit One, Crochet Too Clouds of Lace Scarf Kit
- Cabin Fever Side to Side Shawl Pattern
- Knit One, Crochet Too Culinary Colors Kit dye it, then knit it (makes a 2 scarves or a shawl)
- Ann Norling Six Lace Scarves Pattern
- Mission Falls Mistral Wrap Project
- Ann Norling Eight Scarves to Knit Pattern
- Fiber Trends Marvelous Mohair Shawls & Afghans Pattern
- Ann Norling Stitch Sampler Scarf Pattern
- Stitch Diva Hairpin Lace Cardi/Shawl Pattern
- Mission Falls Dylan Shadow Knitting Scarf Project
Start your holiday knitting now - in a few months, you'll have a lovely stash of gifts just waiting for a holiday party, pollyanna, or that hard-to-buy-for person on your list.
20% OFF on the items listed for ONE DAY ONLY - sale ends: 11:59 pm, Thursday, August 7th, 2008.