Alpaca is one of my MOST FAVORITE yarns to knit. It's light, lofty, super soft and luxurious. You will be seeing a lot of alpaca for fall this year, so take a quick quiz to see how much you know!
Here are the rules
- Post your anwers in the COMMENTS section of this blog before May 29th, 2008.
- The winner with the most correct answers will win two skeins of Misti yarn (worth $40.00)! Answers and the winner will be revealed next Thursday, May 29th, 2008. If more than one person has all answers correct, then the winner will be chosen randomly between the finalists.
- That's not all - ANYONE who plays will win a discount coupon for 25% OFF purchase of any alpaca yarn at NobleKnits.com.
- You have to play to win - the answers are pretty easy - have fun!
Alpaca Quick Quiz
- What country produces the most alpaca fiber?
- How many natural shades does alpaca come in?
- One type of alpaca has fleece that looks like dreadlocks, what type of alpaca is it?
- How long have alpacas been around?
- Can alpaca be dyed?
- Is it possible to spin alpaca with other fibers?
- What animal is often confused for an alpaca?
Don't forget to post your answers by next Thursday, May 29th, 2008.