Not your ordinary scarf...
Designer Lorilee Beltman came up with this awesome little Chameleon scarf pattern in Interweave Knits! I love how she knit leaving the open holes in the middle of each square...so cute. It's my new favorite project. Best of all, we have all materials to whip up this spring scarf (it's all cotton).
Here's the details and links to knit your own:
- Finished Size: about 4 x 80"
- Interweave Knits Magazine for pattern.
- Yarn Knit One Crochet Too Ty-Dy: #289 painted desert and #574 magenta moss, 1 ball each.
- Needles: Size 5 set of 5 double-pointed
- Notions: Tapestry needle.