FREE PATTERN for Coffee Lovers!
My friend Lori and her husband get up at the crack of dawn EVERY DAY and walk or jog to Starbucks for their morning cup of java. Since this is such an important part of their day, I thought I'd knit them matching coffee cup cozies. I used Berroco Jasper because it is a very soft self-striping merino wool - wonderful to knit!Berroco Japser
Here's the free coffee cozy knitting pattern:
EZ Coffee Cozy - Free Pattern
Fits - regular or large coffee.
What you'll need:
- 1 ball Berroco Jasper (98 yards worsted weight wool - makes 2 cozies)
- 6" Size US 5 double pointed needles
- Cast on 44 stitches on double pointed needles.
- Arrange evenly on needles and place marker at beginning of round.
- Work ALL rounds as follows: (Knit 2 stitches, Purl 2 stitches) repeat around. This is a 2 x 2 rib stitch.
- Work until cozy measures 4" from the beginning.
- Bind of in stitch pattern.
- Weave in all yarn ends.