Hello Noble Knitters! My name is Donna and for those of you who haven't met me yet, I'm the Knitting Doctor here at NobleKnits.com. I'd like to formally introduce myself and let you know how I can be a resource to you, our Noble Knitters.
So, what is it I do exactly? Well, let me tell you, I have the best job in the world. I get to learn new techniques, discuss knitting, and fibers, and I get to speak with some really fabulous knitters out there.
Need knitting help? These are examples of questions I receive regularly.
- Maybe we talk about a part of a pattern where you are stuck.
- If you're a new knitter, how do I work a knitting technique?
- I'm not sure what I want to knit, help me pick a project!
- Is this yarn right for me?
- Is my project too hard for me?
- What does the pattern say? (please help me interpret it)
There are a number of ways that I can help you. We can interact and I can get you just the perfect project and the perfect results. So, use me and use me often!
Again, it's Donna and I'm the Knitting Doctor here at NobleKnits. If you like this video please comment, give us a thumbs up, and subscribe to our YouTube Channel. Best of all, contact me with your knitting questions!
How to ask your knitting question:
- Call me toll free at 1-866-865-6487
- Click here to email me your question
- Donna Pelzar, the Knitting Doctor