Easy Garter Blanket Free Knitting Pattern
Perfect for knitters of all skill levels! This easy blanket is knitted entirely in garter stitch (knit every row). The pretty color palette of Plymouth Coffee Beenz yarn really shines with this project and makes it machine washable. The yarn is held doubled throughout making a really fast knitting project as well.
Skill Level: Easy!
Completed Blanket Measures: 48” wide x 56” long
You will need:
- 7 skeins MC, shown in #9202 Cream
- 2 skeins CC1, shown in #9204 Brown
- 2 skeins CC2, shown in #9456 Orange
- 2 skeins CC3, shown in #9598 Blue
- Size US 13 circular 32" needle
Gauge: 10 sts = 4” using US size 13 (5mm) needles in st st with yarn held double.