Greenery was chosen as Pantone's 2017 Color of the Year. This zesty and refreshing yellow-green is sprouting up everywhere. You'll find it on home goods, spring fashion runways, and of course, in knitting patterns and yarns. Evoking the lushness of the great outdooors, Greenery inspires us to take a deep breath, oxygenate, and reinvigorate. Immerse yourself in nature!
Greenery doesn't have to be knitted alone! See what shades pair perfectly with the Color of the Year.
Yarns and Patterns featured Above:
- The Brown Stitch Ponchetta Poncho Knitting Pattern
- Loop London Teazel Cardigan Knitting Pattern
- Tin Can Knits Sitka Spruce Hat and Mittens Knitting Pattern
- Freia Fibers Ombre Fingering Shawl Balls Yarn
- Spin Cycle Knit Fast, Die Warm Yarn
- The Loom Risoni Silk Yarn
- Spud & Chloe Polly Pullover Knitting Pattern
- Ewe Ewe Year Round Wreath Knitting Pattern
- Classic Elite Molly Ruffle Scarf Knitting Pattern
How will you incorporate Greenery into your knitting this year?