If you've ever been interested in learning how to macramé, be sure to download Della! Just one hank of Berroco Macro is used to make this adorable owl, and the pattern includes a photo tutorial on how to create this adorable wall hanging. If you find learning from a video to be more helpful, we also have this video on basic macramé knots that uses all of the knots from this pattern.
Completed Owl Measures: 9" wide (across eyes) x 22" long (not including hanging cord)
You will need:
- 1 hank Berroco Macro Yarn, shown in color Campion #6738
- 1 set Ceramic Eyes and Nose from Etsy
- One 6" diameter bamboo ring from Etsy
- Optional: 1 pair 10" long wooden knitting needles, size 19 – 1 stick or rod of your choice at least 1" in diameter and 10" long may be substituted.
- Two 3½" diameter metal rings
- Tapestry needle
- 20 small elastics for shortening cords
- Scissors and measuring tape