April 2016: Top 10 Yarns to Knit
Hello NobleKnitters - It's time to unveil the yarns that were most often on our needles this month. Very much like the April weather, it was a transition month for knitting. We favored soft and colorful woolies, and began to add warm weather friendly fibers to our knitting bags, too!
Top 10 Yarns April 2016 Round Up
- Ewe Ewe Wooly Worsted Yarn
- Berroco Maya Yarn
- Wendy Eider Yarn
- Berroco Linus Yarn
- Big Bad Wool Weepaca Yarn
- Manos Marina Yarn
- Classic Elite Santorini Yarn
- Lane Cervinia Forever Sock Yarn
- Plymouth Jelli Beenz Yarn
- Plymouth Eros II Yarn
How many of these yarns have you knitted? Leave a comment and let us know!
- Donna, Your Friendly Knitting Doctor