How to Turbo Charge Your Knitting
Bamboo Needles with a Turbo Engine!
Are you familiar with Addi Needles? If not, Addis are the folks who created "Turbo" needles. Hand crafted in Germany (known for fast cars and now needles), they are called Turbos because the combination of the tapered tips and metal body are reported to increase your knitting speed by a lot (think turbo charged).
The flagship needles are metal but wait . . . they've done the same for bamboo! Your stitches will zing along!
Here's what I think you will really like about these Addi Bamboo Needles:
- Turbo styled tapered tips for grabbing even the peskiest stitches.
- Smooth brass joins that your stitches will glide right over (no speed bumps here).
- A little more grab or control than metal.
- Warm in your hands.
- Patina develops over time.
- Needle size stamped on both the cable portion and the tip.
- Flexible cable.
Oh, and did I mention they come in circulars, straights, and double pointed needles!
- Donna, Your Friendly Knitting Doctor