Knit One Crochet Too Ty-Dy Cotton Yarn Review
For as long as I can remember, when spring arrives, it's Ty-Dy yarn season! This 100% cotton yarn comes in beautiful spring and summer color ways. Here's why it's such a beloved yarn for knitters year after year.
Rainbow Sherbert Shades
That's what I think of when I see Knit One Crochet Too Ty-Dy Cotton yarn, and who does't like that? The colors are clear, bright and happy in combinations that are interesting and very wearable. They remind me that it's time to start thinking about my warm weather projects.
Ty-Do Cotton is a Go-To Self-Striping Yarn
I think of Ty-Dy as a spring and summer "go-to" yarn and I'll tell you why:
- Nice hand.
- Soft but not limp. It has substance so your garment won't lose it's shape and stitches will shine.
- Soft colors, bright and clear but not intense. Think shades of frozen Daiquiris (now that's fun!)
- Color runs are just right for tees, tanks and children's wear. Long, but not so long that you have color pooling.
- Substantial yardage.
- Easy Care.
- Lots of well designed, well written patterns that make creating fun.
What to knit with Ty-Dy Cotton
Ty-Dy Yarn Specs
- Fiber Content; 100% Cotton Yarn
- Weight: 100 gram ball
- Yardage/Ball: approx. 196 yards
- Gauge: 5 sts per inch on US 7 needles, worsted weight
- Care: hand wash, lay flat to dry
- Donna, Your Friendly Knitting Doctor