Cast on a quick knit! In just an hour you can whip up this delightfully soft and cozy hat with earflaps and be ready for any weather! Knit using thick and cuddly Berroco Macro yarn.
Skill Level: Easy!
Completed Hat Measures: 20" circumference x 7" high, excluding ear flaps
You will need:
- 1 hank each of 2 colors Berroco Macro Yarn, shown in 6707 Beluga (MC) and 6701 Snowshoe Hare (CC). Note: CC is used for ties only
- Size US 15 circular 16" needle
- Size US 15 double pointed needles
- Size N (10.0mm) crochet hook
- 5 stitch markers, one a different color for beginning of round
Gauge: 8 stitches and 12 rows to 4" in stockinette stitch