Boho Tissue Box Cover Free Knitting Pattern
This isn't grandma's needlepoint tissue box cover! Flowers and sparkle adorn this chunky knit tissue box cover and give it an ultra chic, modern appeal. Using Knit One Crochet Too Rolling Stone yarn, it knit up fast (1 hour project)! And, it's the perfect way to add a bohemian feel to your favorite spot.
Completed Tissue Box Cover Measures: 4.5" x 4.5" x 5" high (standard tissue box size - we used a Kleenex box)
Skill Level: Easy!
Gauge: 2 stitches per inch on US 15 needle over stockinette stitch
You will need:
- 1 skein Knit Collage Rolling Stone Yarn (please note: this project took every bit of yarn in the skein)
- Size US 15 circular 16" needle
- Stitch marker
- Yarn needle (to weave in yarn ends)
Tissue Box Cover Pattern
- Cast on 32 stitches, place marker and join in round being careful not to twist stitches
- Knit in the round for 15 rounds
- Shape top: *K4, k2tog, k2tog. Repeat from * around.
- Next round: *K3, k2tog, k2tog. Repeat from * around.
- Bind off and weave in yarn ends.
- Slip over tissue box and enjoy!
- K Knit
- K2tog knit two stitches together (decrease)