The results are in and it’s time to look at the most popular yarns for 2015. Knitters went for tried and true quality fibers that were soft, colorful and easy care, too!
Let’s take a look at the finalists and see if your favorite made the cut! How many of these yarns have you knitted with?
- Ewe Ewe Wooly Worsted Yarn
- Ewe So Sporty Washable Merino Yarn
- Hikoo Abracadabra Yarn - changes color in sunlight
- Plymouth Gina Wool Yarn
- Big Bad Wool Weepaca Yarn
- Plymouth Heaven Yarn
- Manos Silk Blend Yarn
- Peter Pan Cupcake Yarn
- Manos Serena Yarn
- Fibra Natura Flax Linen Yarn
- Donna, your friendly Knitting Doctor