Linda's Little Luxe Scarf Free Knitting Pattern
Create a luxurious and lofty scarf using both Plymouth Eros Trellis Yarn and Plymouth Kid Gloss Hand Dyed Yarn. This pretty and easy project, knit in garter stitch on big needles, will be done and ready to wear in no time flat.
Want to see more gorgeous color combinations? Watch a 2 minute video
Here's the color combinations featured:
On the video
- Eros Emerald Isle 3263/Kid Gloss Lichen
- Eros Jewels 3001/Kid Gloss Denim
- Eros Golden 4132/Kid Gloss Maize
- Eros Champagne 2020/Kid Gloss Ivory
Skill Level: Easy!
- 2 balls Plymouth Eros Trellis yarn, shown in White #3008
- 2 balls Plymouth Kid Gloss Hand Dyed yarn, shown in Azule
- Size US 13 knitting needles
Completed Scarf Measures:
- 60" x 14" (without fringe)
- 65" x 14" (with fringe)
Gauge: 2.85 stitches per inch after light blocking
With one strand of Eros and Kid Gloss held together cast on 40 sts.
Knit every row until scarf measures 59" from the beginning.
Bind off loosely.
Holding a strand of Eros and Kid Gloss together cut yarn lengths of 10" and attach to each stitch along both the cast on and bound off edges.
Lay flat and mist with water until damp. Shape into desired dimensions, not disturbing until dry.