Yarn Trends: The Top 10 Yarns of August 2015
The Results Are In! The Top 10 Yarns of August Roundup !
Can You Spot The Trend?
The yarns knitters had on their sticks this month were some really good ones... in a surprising range of fibers...cottons, merinos, silk and alpaca blends (you loved natural fibers this month). Lots of beautiful self-striping yarns, space dyes, and gradient yarns - all in clean and vivid colors. What they all have in common is they are all soft, soft, soft! Many of these yarns have free patterns, too.
Let's take a look and see if your favorite fiber is on the Top 10 List!
Top 10 Yarns of August 2015
- Ewe Ewe Wooly Worsted Merino Yarn
- Sassy Skein DK Cotton Yarn
- Schoppel-Wolle's Crazy Zauberball Yarn
- Universal Cotton Supreme DK Seaspray Cotton Yarn
- Berroco Maya Cotton/Alpaca Yarn
- Wisdom Pix Sock Yarn
- Freia Fibers Refined Fingering Yarn
- Knit One Crochet Too Nautika Yarn
- Schoppel-Wolle's Ambiente Fair Isle Yarn
- Schoppel-Wolle's Pur Yarn
- Donna, your friendly Knitting Doctor